Follow these simple steps to become a flocking master!
- Fill the strainer 3/4 full of static / flock grass
- Attach the high-voltage alligator clip from the Grasstech appllicator to a nail or ground wire attached to the area you wish to flock
- Cover the area with a thin layer of glue
- Insert the ground pin/wire into an area near the glued surface
- While pressing down on the power button, gently wave the basket filled with static flock over the glued surface and watch magic happen
- The static grass will pass out of the bottom of the basket, vertically energized with the static charge right into the glue like little arrows
- Cover the desired area with the flock/static grass until you've reached the desired look
- As the nylon blades of static/flock grass pass through the Grasstech strainer, a static electrical charge causes them to fly straight into the glue based area, landing upright creating that "wow" effect. Youve just created grass, congratulation!
- Mixing up some of your colors and lengths will create some very realistic results! Don't stick to just one color and size - nature doesn't!
- Vacuum or brush off the excess flock and reuse it.
- It's that easy!
"The wide mouth" Has been our number one best seller for 9 Years running. Get it today, and see why everyone loves the little flocker.
Get flocking today! Our entry-level flock applicator is the perfect way to get started with static grass. Composed of high quality, American made parts and American craftsmanship, the Little Flocker will bring you years of flocking at an affordable price!
"I can’t believe how well this inexpensive tool works."Bob Santos
GrassTech II is the best selling and preferred static grass applicator for model railway enthusiasts across the world. The GrassTech II is a safe, fun and easy to use grass applicator that yields professional results every time!
“Anybody who needs to create various simply and cost effectively, this is the way to go.”Dave Youngquist
Silflor Static Grass
Silflor is the finest static grass available, providing the ultimate in realism for your layout, diorama, or terrain. Available in 4mm and 6mm lengths, in four distinct colors for summer, late summer, spring,and autumn.
GrassTech USA Reviews
"arrived fast and safe, great transaction!"
"Fast shipping, great service! Awesome seller! I look forward to using it!"
"Great item! Great shipping and great price!! Great Ebay Seller!!! Thanks!!"
"Excellent seller! Great product! Ready to flock! :-) Thank you!"
"GREAT SELLER RECOMMENDED THANKS!!! "
"I can't believe how well this inexpensive tool works."
"Anybody who needs to create various simply and cost effectively, this is the way to go."
"I wanted to tell you about a product that I just tried and it sure works as advertised. I have no connection with GrassTech, just a very happy customer. I have resisted static grass for many years because I work in 1/24 scale and while static grass seems to look good on Ho and O scale layouts, it just didn't look like the grass blades were long enough to look good with 1/24 scale. GrassTech offers a less expensive applicator for $39.95 and I have found that it works just great. I used longer static grass, 6mm from SILFLOR and a 2mm/6mm blend from NOCH, and they both look FANTASTIC. I can't believe how well this inexpensive tool works."
"Overall, I was impressed with the GrassTech. It may not be the prettiest tool on the block, but it does a good job making static grass fibers stand on end."
-Cody Grivno - Model Railroader
"Pretty? Once the grass is in, no one'll notice the tool."
"Truth be told I have been wanting to purchase and try a static grass applicator for small areas on dioramas and display bases I do for my builds, but have found the cost of most on the market to be more than I wanted to spend, and were basically for larger work than I do/needed and building my own didn't appeal to me, as I am not very electrically inclined, and the time to build it would have been more expensive than buying one, so seeing the small size and $39 cost of the model I ordered, I was thrilled to those ends it seems to meet my needs perfectly."